Broccoli tempered curry is tasty and nutritious. This is an easy and simple curry for rice, roti, string hoppers. With Asian species and coconut cream, it gives extremely rich in taste, aroma, and nice colors to your meal. If you are looking for an Asian vegetarian curry this is for you. We use less coconut oil for this broccoli vegetable recipe.
Broccoli is extremely rich in vitamin C and vitamin K, fiber, iron, and potassium. Apart from that, it’s rich in manganese, potassium, vitamin B9. With this 30 minutes simple recipe, you can prepare delicious curry. Therefore, we have to cook broccoli curry very carefully, if we use more heat it can destroy all these nutritious factors.
How To Cook Broccoli Tempered Curry - Recipe
- Deep Cooking Pan
- Cooking Spoon
- Cutting board
- Mixing Bowl
- 500 gram Broccoli
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Chili powder
- 3 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder - Two Teaspoon use for wash broccoli
- 3 Teaspoon Salt - Two Teaspoon use for wash broccoli
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 2 Cup Water
- ½ Teaspoon Roasted Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Fenugreek
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Curry leaves
- Cut the broccoli and wash them using floating water.
- Get a mixing bowl and mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric and salt into the water.
- Add broccoli pieces into a turmeric and salt mix water. All the broccoli pieces should cover the water. Keep it 10 minutes. This will wash it.
- Mix chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, pepper, and mix broccoli pieces and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan and wait till it dances.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and fry them until then turn a golden brown. Then add fenugreek, curry leaves, cinnamon.
- Add marinated broccoli pieces and tempered it.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Next, add coconut milk salt and wait for 10 minutes.
- Once broccoli curry ready, serve immediately.
Hi, My name is Chathuranga. Cooking has always been my passion. This blog I share my cooking recipe ideas.