Homemade vanilla ice cream is a good treat for your children or your family members in the summertime. With the simple four ingredients recipe, we can easily make ice cream. Additionally, you can add cashew nut, black currant, plums, pumpkin as per your taste. That’s a completely optional serving idea.
This homemade vanilla ice cream without eggs and animal fats. If you are a looking for fats-free dessert this is an option. This is more nutrition and better for your children. If you are looking for homemade no sugar added ice cream then you can use a sugar substitute such as Equal or Splenda which is diabetes-friendly.
HomeMade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Shallow container - 2 or 3inch depth better.
- 600 ml Whipping Cream
- 600 ml Half-and-half cream
- 50 ml Hot Water
- 40 g Sugar or artificial sweeteners - such as Equal or Splenda sugar substitute.
- 3 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Mix sugar with half-and-half cream.
- Get the chilled mixing bowl and add Whipping Cream and beat for 8 to 10 minutes. If you use a beater, use it at low speed.
- Add prepared half-and-half cream mix and vanilla essence and then beat it for 3 minutes at low speed.
- If you need to add fruits and nuts now you can mix them.
- Freeze the mixture in a refrigerator until to set.
Hi, My name is Chathuranga. Cooking has always been my passion. This blog I share my cooking recipe ideas.