Let’s prepare broken glass jelly pudding quickly and easily. This is a more attractive and colorful frozen dessert. In this tutorial, you can prepare a delicious and attractive jelly pudding recipe with condensed milk. For attractive servings, better you more than 4 different vibrant colors of jelly and use at least 1-inch cubes.
Your children definitely like this kind of color full milk jelly pudding. You can serve it with a mix of ice cream. If you use sweeten Condensed milk, no need to use more sugar. For better attraction and presentation use a designed mold. We need to cut the jelly into around 2-inch cubes nor matter if it’s 1 inch. This pudding better serving after lunch or dinner.
First, you have to set the jelly. For this jelly and condensed milk pudding recipe, we need to prepare thicker jelly cubes. Thicker cubes will not meltdown at room temperature. Therefore when you are preparing the jelly, use less water. For an instance, if the jelly pack direction is used 2 cups of water you have to use 1.5 cups of water.
This is a very simple dessert recipe, although you have to carefully prepare it. Because if it’s not set properly, it will melt down quickly. You have to more careful when you are using water and gelatin. We use gelatin as a thickener, so you have to use it very carefully, always use the recommended level in the guide. You can keep this broken glass jelly pudding in the refrigerator for around 7 days. If there is any remaining after you consume, you can keep this broken jelly plate in your refrigerator for use later.
Make Broken Glass Jelly Pudding
- 4 Mixing Bowls
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Teaspoon
- 4 Nos Jelly packets - Red, Green, Purple, Orange colors - 100g each packet.
- 15 g Gelatin
- 510 g Condensed milk
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar - White sugar
- Prepare the four colors, jelly in a separate container, and put them into a refrigerator, and wait to set it.
- Cut the jelly into small cubes.
- Get one cup of hot water and mix the gelatin.
- Blend the Milkmaid 510g with an equal portion of water and previously prepared gelatin mix (Better use a blender or a mixture).
- Add the blended milkmaid mixture and dices of jelly cubes into a mold. Then mix it properly.
- Put the jelly pudding to a refrigerator to properly set it.
Hi, My name is Chathuranga. Cooking has always been my passion. This blog I share my cooking recipe ideas.